Join us - Sept. 18th!
It's back! We'll see you in the fall for a last "hoorah" before cars go into storage!
The 2nd annual Rally for Iola will expand on the new tradition that was started last year. More than 1,000 show cars took to the streets on a coordinated path that gave several central Wisconsin communities a flavor of our passion for cars. This year, the Cruise will take on a brand new route, and the Rally will also feature flea market vendors, food trucks, music and more.
Have items to sell? Reserve a flea market space for this one day event! It does not have to be auto-related. No politics, guns, knives, fireworks, alcohol, tobacco, e-cigarettes, animals or pornography.
Want to participate in the car show & cruise? Register your show car today. No cut-off year. Pre-registered cars will be let in through Gates #4 and have first dibs at prime, shaded parking. No worries if you don't pre-register; the price will be $10 cash at Gate #3.
Flea Market Registration
- $40 + fees for Non-Electric Spaces
- $75 + fees for Electric Spaces *Limited quantities
- 10x30 Space
- Pre-registration deadline of September 1st - must be completed online
- Pre-registered Vendors can set-up on Friday, September 17th
**Day-of registration for the Flea Market will be accepted**
- Price will be $50 cash at the gate for non-electric spaces only. Move-in Saturday morning starting at 6:00 AM
Online Registration will open August 2nd at 12:00 PM - Spaces will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis by time of online registration.
Show Car Registration
- $5 + fees
- Cost includes all people in the vehicle *spectator admission does not need to be purchased*
- Pre-registered show cars will enter through Gates #4 for premium, shaded parking on the grounds
- No cut off year
**Day-of registration for the Show Car will be accepted**
- Price will be $10 cash at the gate. These cars will enter through Gate #3 for parking in post war.
- $5 (online & cash at the gate - same price!)
- Gates open at 7 AM
**Kids 12 + under are free!**